Search This Blog

Sunday 5 February 2012

Second Day of filming Evaluation

5th February 2012


Today was the second day of filming. One huge problem I had to deal with is that on the 4th of February is that there was a downpour of snow which therefore prevented me from shooting a few of the shots I planned on shooting today. These shots included shots 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 30, 47, 48, 49 and 50. However I did manage to film all shots inside the party house (shots 38, 40, 41, 43, 44 and 46), some shot's which the settings were irrelevant to the shots (Shots 35, 36, 58 and 60) and I also filmed most of the outdoor shots which involve Tristy alone and a couple of shots which the gang features in (17a, 17b, 18a, 18b, 18c, 19, 20, 51, 52, 57 and 59). Working around the snow proved a challenge as I had to keep my actors happy and warm to create effective footage but luckily my actors, especially Chelsea, were happy to get involved with any acting and even behind the camera.
Another problem I faced with my filming today was I had to share my main actress with another student which delayed my filming schedule by an hour however this turned out to have no negative effect on any footage, quality or the attitudes of those all taking part.

Shots that were not on schedule to be filmed today are ready to be shot on Tuesday (7th Feb), most of these shots are inside however there are a few shots that need to be filmed outside and due to continuity I hope that the snow will still be visible (although melting) for filming or else the shots that were filmed today will need to be re-shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment